Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Great Utah Find

Media One (the publishers of SLC newspapers and Wasatch Woman Mag) is putting together a hard bound photo book of Utah called Capture My Utah. Anyone can upload their Utah photos for possible use in the book. Once you upload your photos they get voted on by other Utah people.

Eventhough I am not a fantastic photographer I have uploaded a few of my photos but I would really like to see my Utah friends in the book too. So please go to this site, sign up, upload your photos of people, places and events of Utah and vote for your favorites. If you want to vote for me (but only if you like them) you can click on the button on the side of my blog. Let me know if you enter so I can go see and vote for you.

CAPTURE MY UTAH

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That is pretty cool.Thanks for sharing.