Sunday, November 20, 2011

Coming Around The Mountain

So I am so giddy. My sister Nicole and her family is coming for Thanksgiving. (That is as long as she can get through the Washington mountain pass and then another pass in the Rocky Mountains. I am praying she makes it. And if that wasn't enough my brother is coming from Orem. Woohoo. Praying for clear roads cause I can't wait to cook and play with these people.




Nathan and Jacob.

Hopefully Nathan will be here at Christmas with his cute wife Elise. Hint Hint.
So excited to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and sister and then Christmas with my parents. I am so looking forward to the holidays.

1 comment:

nicole said...

for some reason I can't post a comment on the above post. those pictures are amazing. Next time we come maybe we should book your friend for a couple hours. We had an amazing time-the kids still talk about it. We love you guys-Happy New year!