
It is hard to believe I have been married for 14 years.
What is even more hard to believe is how my love keeps growing for that rascal husband of mine.
10 Reasons I Still Love my husband:
1. He still makes me laugh. He kind of has an hornery sense of humor which sometimes gets him in trouble but I just can't help laughing most of the time.
2. He really does have a great smile.
3. He always shovels the driveway. I know this is silly but I love that he doesn't expect me to do this hateful job. He even feels bad when he can't do it for some reason. Luckily he does have two good kid helpers.
4. He makes really good eggs.
5. We have similar tastes in books. It's nice to have something in common.
6. We are opposites in most things. Yes, this causes some issues but it is also really great.
7. Sometimes just his presence in a room can calm my overactive dramatic tendencies.
8. He has always supported me in my writing. In fact he insisted
I graduate from college.
9. He works really hard for us. He is good at his job and he works hard to give us the things we need and a great deal of what we want.
10. He is a wonderful musician. What girl doesn't have a weakness for musicians.
Wow, I actually could think of more than 10 things if I wanted but I will spare you anymore gushing. Love ya Tom. Thanks for hanging in there with me for 14 years.
6 comments:
It sounds like making good eggs is a Hughes family trait. I remember going to your reception and I was pregnant with Brittany. How time flies!
Wow! Happy Anniversary! 14 years is nothing short of AMAZING!
Congratulations! You two were obviously meant for each other. I love the picture. What an amazing backdrop.
Hey now, why didn't I get this picture of the you of you for the calendar? I love it.
Time does go so fast. That is crazy! I am know for my eggs also. It must be a Hughes trait.
I hope you guys have a great anniversary. Sorry I don't live close by so I could take the kids for you.
Congrats! I don't know Tonm that well, but I think he is lucky to have ya
Happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment