So for my family and anyone else who wants to listen here are a bunch of videos.
The first one is just a picture of Tom and his band playing at Tuacahn. I have that on video but we are having technical difficulties.
Please ignore the tunnel like sound in some of them. Most of them were taken with my phone.
Isaac as the Daddy Duck in his middle school production of Honk.
Lia's first piano recital
Becca's Recital piece
Isaac's violin and piano recital. The piano piece is kind of awesome so stick through to the end.
And here is Lia's ballet dance that she had in Coppelia. This is not her costume. This is just dress rehearsal.
Here she is all dolled up.
There are more videos of my kids performing their hearts out. But good grief, I think I gave you enough to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment