Savannah would be so jealous if she saw that picture of Rebecca with the turtle. What a fun vacation that must of been. I'm really homesick for So. Cal, I keep asking Clay-"Why did we move away"? I feel your pain with the kids. Mine are driving me up the wall. Thankfully, Clay's work just sent us a summer booklet with coupons for over 15 different place to go; like the zoo, discovery gateway, antelop island, this is the place park and thanksgiving point. Everything is free to get into, so now at least I have something to do with the kids. I only wish they sent it earlier in the summer. Now we only a few weeks to do everything in before school starts!
1 comment:
Savannah would be so jealous if she saw that picture of Rebecca with the turtle. What a fun vacation that must of been. I'm really homesick for So. Cal, I keep asking Clay-"Why did we move away"?
I feel your pain with the kids. Mine are driving me up the wall. Thankfully, Clay's work just sent us a summer booklet with coupons for over 15 different place to go; like the zoo, discovery gateway, antelop island, this is the place park and thanksgiving point. Everything is free to get into, so now at least I have something to do with the kids. I only wish they sent it earlier in the summer. Now we only a few weeks to do everything in before school starts!
Post a Comment