Lia is our little singer. I catch her singing to herself all the time.
Becca started piano two months ago. I think she is doing pretty well considering she just barely started. She only practices four to five times a day. Sometimes I have to beg her to stop when I am talking on the phone or it is early in the morning. On the other hand, I have to beg Isaac to practice.


Look No Hands. Isaac started his second instrument this summer. His aunt Becky is teaching him violin. He is already pretty good at piano and has even composed a few of his own songs.
So there they are my talented offspring. Excuse me while I brag.
3 comments:
So very cute. I couldn't believe Leah could sing so well. The last time I remember seeing her she was still a baby and not talking very much at all.
It's always fun to see your children's progression with their talents. Don't worry about having to push Isaac to practice, I have to do the same with Cody on both the guitar and piano. Even though after he is done he always tells me how much he enjoyed it! Go figure!
That is awesome. I love that they each have their own individual talents. Brag a little about you now.
soo cute! you will have to tell me where Becca takes lessons.
Post a Comment